Warehouse Associate/ Transloader
Stark Transloading is responsible for handling multiple products for multiple customers out of our single facility in Massillon. Candidates must be able to work in fast pace while keeping safety at the forefront at all times.
Candidates must do the following:
- You must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Connect hoses to rail cars, trucks, and pumps
- Properly operate and maintain motorized equipment
- Follow directions from supervisors and fellow staff members
- Read and keep accurate record of labels, seal numbers, photograph step by step processes used in the completion of the job
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Organize inventory
- Keep a record of inventory and supplies so that they can be ordered in a timely manner
- Other tasks as needed
Education: GED or higher
Some warehouse experience or labor experience preferred. Mechanical knowledge preferred. Ability to work with common hand tools, perform basic math and stand for hours at a time.
Steel toed boots are required
- Candidate must be 18 years or older and must be willing to submit to a drug test prior to hire as well as submit to random drug tests following hire date.
- Full time Monday-Friday some weekends and overtime opportunities.
- Health care package included
- Work uniform included
- Most Holidays off, but always subject to change: Christmas Eve and Day, New Year’s Eve and Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day.
- Great opportunity to grow with a company- several of these positions have received promotions in recent years.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour depending upon experience